Saturday, April 20, 2013

Big Brother Canada Ehhhhh!




Well, for those of you living under a rock, the most talked about reality show has hit up Canada for the first time ever. That's right! Big Brother Canada made its debut a couple months ago after having auditions across the country with thousands of Canadians showing up. Of course, I decided to audition too since I am a HUGE Big Brother fan since season one of the U.S version made its debut. I even watched a few seasons of the U.K version. Sadly, I didn't make it but that's not going to stop me from auditioning again. You can watch episodes every Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday on the Slice Network. If you don’t have Slice, you can always find the episodes on the official Big Brother Canada website, where you can find out more about the lucky contestants and see After Dark Episodes. I love watching Big Brother because I love studying people and watching how they interact in a new social setting. That is what I went to school for so I believe I would be great inside that house. Nevertheless, as many contestants have said, it is harder than it looks. As the first season comes to an end in May, former winner of the U.S Season 1O and second place on Season 14, coach and author Dan Gheesling will come on Big Brother Canada to mentor the remaining 5 players and stay for a sleepover. Dan Gheesling, who was known for his social skills and genius plan on Big Brother 14 hit up Toronto a month ago for a mini Big Brother tour and stopped by Ryerson University. I had the chance to talk to him and we connected on our faith and he told me not to give up and audition again. He is genuinely nice and smart. I also had the chance to finally try slop for the first time and yep, it was GROSS! Why do I want to be on Big Brother Canada, because I need the money and I want to play this social game, which I’m already great at doing naturally.
So visit bigbrothercanada.slice.ca to catch up on episodes.


No comments: