Friday, November 02, 2012

Happy Halloween Mysterion The Mind Reader

It's been a while since I stepped into the Much Music building, so I thought I'd trick or treat on Halloween, dress up as Tickle Me Elmo 2.0 Yo and check out New Music Live for the first time ever. It was a great  show where VJ Lauren Toyota dressed up as Korean Gangnam Style dance sensation PSY! I also was able to see the creepy cool tricks of Mr. Mysterion The Mind Reader. He blew us all away and even scared me by bringing out a real monkey hand and asked us to make a wish but I didn't. Mysterion said, "Be careful what you wish for because it may not come true the way you want it to." Mysterion also celebrated his birthday and told me he loves what he does. It was hilarious because he really spooked VJ Lauren Toyota. If you missed Mysterion on New Music Live visit his website to watch him in action on other appearances. Mysterion was also cool enough to do a couple of tricks after the show for Crazy Mofoz Show. Hope you had a great Birthday and Halloween Mysterion!

For bookings visit  http://www.mysterionthemindreader.com/

To see Mysterion on Crazy Mofoz Show click here-----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HQsWjgjKYo&feature=youtu.be

No comments: